| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mpika in April is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 39.4mm (1.6in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Mpika April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mpika, Zambia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mpika:
- Chitipa, Malawi - 316.1 kms (196.4 miles) NE
- Karonga, Malawi - 344.3 kms (214 miles) NE
- Isoka, Zambia - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) NNE
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 285.7 kms (177.6 miles) E
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 313.9 kms (195 miles) E
- Mzimba, Malawi - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) E
- Lundazi, Zambia - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) ESE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) ESE
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) SSE
- Chipata, Zambia - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SE
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 230.2 kms (143 miles) SSE
- Chitedze, Malawi - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) SE