| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mpika in February is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is quite sopping. A sizable 230.4mm (9.1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Mpika February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mpika, Zambia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mpika:
- Chitipa, Malawi - 316.1 kms (196.4 miles) NE
- Karonga, Malawi - 344.3 kms (214 miles) NE
- Isoka, Zambia - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) NNE
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 285.7 kms (177.6 miles) E
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 313.9 kms (195 miles) E
- Mzimba, Malawi - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) E
- Lundazi, Zambia - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) ESE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) ESE
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) SSE
- Chipata, Zambia - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SE
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 230.2 kms (143 miles) SSE
- Chitedze, Malawi - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) SE